Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chic Spring Time

I don't know about you, but I am SO ready for Spring. I was looking forward to a nice warm weekend, and I woke up to SNOW, and not just a light dusting, but actual SNOW! My kids were positive about it though and said, " Now we can build a snowman again!" But anyway, I had so much fun designing these papers & embellishments. This is your sneak peak. :) Stay tuned... ISCRAPBOOK will have it soon! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. When I look at these papers it makes me think of laying out by the pool and enjoying a nice strawberry smoothie...mmm my mouth is watering :)

Here is the set of 10 papers, which you can also get at ISCRAPBOOK! Happy Spring!
Here is the Spring Digital Scrapbook Freebie! Isn't it cute! I LOVE it! Enjoy!
Here's the download http://www.4shared.com/file/91299018/c2d2a769/Chic_Spring_Time_Freebie.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: