Friday, February 27, 2009

I have an announcment...

I have not posted on here for almost a month now, because I have GONE CRAZY designing new kits! Hopefully, now that I feel I'm almost on top of it I can post more, but anyway...
I have decided to start selling my kits at an AWESOME digital scrapbook store called ISCRAPBOOK, they not only sell kits, but papers, digital stamps, embellishments, pre-made albums, etc. I am so excited to be a part of their team.
Some of my kits will only be available at ISCRAPBOOK, and the other ones will be available there as well as my blog. Now of COURSE I will still have FREEBIES, and occasional PRIZES too! I have one kit completly ready (pictures coming soon) :) and another kit I am working on (hoping to be done by next week) So, here's my announcment... I am looking for 4 or 5 of you to design layouts for me using my kits & be part of my creative team!!!! Sound EXCITING!!! You will get the complete kit for free too! If your interested, please e-mail with an example of your work. I'm hoping to do this soon so that when I put my new kits on here there will be some examples of what can be done with them! Thanks... I'll be back soon!

No comments: