Friday, January 30, 2009

Instructions for Downloading my Kits

I use a program called Memory Mixer for all of my digital scrapbooking layouts. I also use Photoshop to design my kits, but for now I will give you directions on how to use my kits in a program like Memory Mixer.

First, download each part of my kit & save it, then extract it by double clicking on it copy and paste it here...

1. Go to My Computer
2. Open your "Local Disk" C
3. Find the folder that says, "Program Files" double click
4. Find the folder that says, "Memory Mixer" (or whatever program you are using for digital layouts) double click
5. Find the Folder that says, "Components" double click
6. Find the folder that says, "Embellishments" double click
7. Create a New Folder and name it something like "Love Chicks"
8. Open your new folder by double clicking on it, and copy & paste the kit you just downloaded.
9. Now get busy creating your pages! (Make sure your digital program is closed while you are saving your kits)

No comments: